HCP Education Expense Guidelines
Expenses and Budget Items Teva WILL NOT support in educational grants
- Operational Expenses, e.g., salary, equipment
- Reimbursement to non-faculty attendees for parking, per diem, travel, etc.
- Payments to individuals, including healthcare professionals or physician practice groups
- Payments to non-US organizations
- Payments for gift items, e.g. gift cards, computers
- Payments for strictly entertainment or social events
All requestors are required to comply with Teva’s spending guidelines for meals and hotels
- Breakfast $30 (including tax and tip)
- Lunch $45 (including tax and tip)
- Dinner $140 (including tax and tip)
- Hotel $250/per night (including tax and tip): Hotel rates and venues will be reviewed with the understanding that they vary depending on the city and venue and a brief justification may be required for higher rates and/or locations.