Please download and follow the submission instructions.
• Grant requests and all supporting documentation must be submitted at least 60 days prior to your event date or 60 days prior to the date you require a decision (whichever is earlier).
• You can save your request submission at any stage of the process and complete your application at a later date and time.
• Teva will review your request for completion, clarity, and compliance within 60 days of submission.
• You will receive an email notification upon approval or declination of your request. Please note that any communication with Teva Pharmaceuticals employees outside of the U.S. Medical Education Department regarding any pending or future requests may result in denial of those requests.
• If approved, you will be required to provide budget reconciliation within 60 days following completion of the event.
• If a refund is due to Teva Pharmaceuticals, you will have 30 days to submit the refund from reconciliation submission.
• Failure to complete the reconciliation and/or submit refund dollars within the allocated timeframes may result in your inability to submit future requests.
• If your request requires a Change of Scope, please notify us via an email (TevaRequestManagement@tevapharm.com) of this Change. Your information will be reviewed and you will be notified of our decision.
• For web activities, when your program launches or if there is a delay in the launch date, please notify us via an email (TevaRequestManagement@tevapharm.com) as soon as possible.
Please Note: If your Independent Medical grant request is approved, you and any listed 3rd party collaborators will be required to electronically sign Teva Pharmaceuticals' Letter of Independence (LOI)/Letter of Agreement (LOA) before the request is released for payment. Failure to sign the LOI/LOA within the required timeframe could result in the withdrawal of support.
Once registration is successfully completed, a request may be submitted. For all request types, every field with a red asterisk must be completed and every required document must be uploaded. The Request Management System (RMS) Portal will not allow you to complete the request if all required fields and documentation are not provided.
Requests may be submitted in the RMS Portal to request funding for Medical Education or Patient Education programs. Please do not provide faculty names and please ensure you are familiar with our Open Payments Reporting requirements.
The Grant Requestor must complete all steps in the submission module of the RMS Portal. The submission module consists of the following steps:
1. Completing the general information section, consisting of the following categories:
2. Uploading all required supporting documentation which may include, but is not necessarily limited to, the following:
3. Agreeing to Teva’s Open Payment reporting (or Sunshine Reporting) Compliance and Reporting
4. Upon submission of the Grant Request, an electronically generated email via the RMS Portal will be sent to the Requestor to confirm that the Grant Request has been successfully submitted and will be reviewed and processed within 60 days.
Teva will review your application and inform you of our decision within 60 days of complete submission of the request. Communication of Teva's decision will arrive via an email from the RMS Portal. Please note that any requests requiring additional information may result in the delay of review and potential funding.
If your request is approved, you will be required to electronically accept the Letter of Independence (Medical Education) or Letter of Agreement (Patient Education) before payment can be released.
Post Activity Reconciliation
If the request is approved you will be required to provide a budget reconciliation within 60 days following completion of the event. If a refund is due to Teva Pharmaceuticals, you will be notified via an email from the RMS Portal. You will have 30 days from the refund request notification to submit the refund. Failure to complete the reconciliation and/or submit refund dollars within the allocated timeframes may result in your inability to submit future Medical and Patient Education requests.
Budget and outcomes reconciliation occurs when the program or last activity in the program ends.
We also want interim outcomes on actual number of participants. Actual participation numbers are to be entered in the RMS and are due:
For all initiatives, final outcomes are due 60 days after the last activity ends.
The RMS will send email reminder requests for interim and final outcomes.
COMING SOON Budget and Outcomes reconciliation instructions
Download the NEW Grant Request Submission PDF here
Teva is committed to conducting business in compliance with all applicable federal and state statutes and regulations.
For any inquiries email: email@example.com or call: 800-961-3604.
Please include the grant number if applicable.